Friday, May 14, 2010

The Life & Times Of Timothy Allan Kisper

Howdy all out there in Internetland, Yuk yuk, yes Ole Tim is back. Time has not been good to me and honestly I though my musings would never again grace these electronic pages but a nice lady helped me find my way back. She's my recreation therapist, Helen, and her hair smells wonderful like honeysuckle. My new home is a group home where I'm in an alcohol recovery program. One day I may go into how I got here, but Helen cautions against it right now. One of our projects was to right a blog and I told Helen I already had one so she helped me track it down (extra credit- yuk, yuk). I'll talk more later,
Your pal, Timmy

3 comments:

  1. Yuk, yuk, sure is. I don't have my old computer anymore but Helen (the sweetest 50 year old redhead you'll ever lay eyes on, yes siree) found the ole Kisper Quips for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 year old redhead? That was more of my former partner Kevin's bag but I shall do what is required. You poor souls were lost without Jonathan's guidance.

    JRS

    ReplyDelete