Saturday, March 12, 2011

Insubordination

Insubordination! Insubordination I say, yup folks that's just what ole Steve Miller down at the Job Lot said to yours truly. Seems I can't defend my good name against customer complaints. Job Lot rules and regs. And gosh dran it, I may lose my job. Heck it might be a lousy job and all, but it's what I got, plus Vivian'll throw me out if I get fired. Ole Tim's in a real pickle, folks. Yes Siree Marie. I know all about insubordination, as you may recall I was in Uncle Sam's Navy. There was this time when I was workin' in the Corpsman's office at Camp Pendleton and me and some of the boys wanted to head up to La Jolla to catch a girlie show at this night club. So me and Terry Waitte and Mike Fernandez snuck out one night and took the bus up. We'll your's truly missed the bus back and I had to hoof it. Got back 0600 the next mornin', yes sir, I was in the dog house. The Chief wanted to bust me down and yelled and yelled. So, yes, I know all about insubordination.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to come across as a villain here but I had to have the police remove Tim from my home. He couldn't keep his job and he couldn't stay sober. He vandalized my home and possessions and cost me thousands in damages. I tried to help but I couldn't put up with the lies. My heart went out to this poor man and I tried to help, he seemed like a decent, kind soul. Now I question why I ever let him into my life and home. So whatever horrible things Tim is saying about me, I had to do it. This man needs professional help, maybe incarceration.
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete