Monday, June 29, 2009

Girlfriend wanted.


I need me a cute gal that likes to swim and hike and enjoys live music to go out on a date this friday night. I cant go to Rosie's cus I broke some stuff so we have to go some other place. I need a nice an find lady who has long blonde or red hair and uses hernbal essence by clairol. Do you drinks wild turkey? cus I drinkls it alots . its do hot in here an my dang fan gone an broke i got to go to lowes an buy another ones but i don't habve moneis cus my check from the state dont come now an i can steal a fans an klgh.u.bj,,.m.m,nkkkkkkkkkkkkknj,........

./>/>klmkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlllll

2 comments:

  1. Out of genuine concern for your safety Timothy I telephoned the YMCA in Syracuse, New York and alerted the nice young man at the front desk about the existence of this blog and we had quite the conversation about you I must say. It seems you are rather the resident hell-raiser. It also seems many others have tried to get you into alcoholic recovery programs before with no success. If you are to be a member of myself and Mr. Puppet's little cabal you must clean up your act. Posts such as the above quite simply won't past the muster my good man.

    JRS

    PS: Clean this place up as
    I am sending a available lady this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you go dude you needs to check out he all new puppetboy show, and p.s. bring a sock

    ReplyDelete