Monday, June 15, 2009

Shout out to Groovy Stallions!

Folks,
Tim here again, it's my blog who else would it be, yuk, yuk! I'm on fire tonight! Anyways I been hunting and pecking around on the web and I found this great blog by a guy called the Stallion, Groovy Stallions! He's got guys dressed like spiderman, junky toys and comic page folks waterskiing plus I think he sells authentic 1970s clothing, got to get me some, I'd need lady repelant when I walk into the coffee shop with one of his outfits on.

3 comments:

  1. I love this site too he used to comment on my blogs at the myspace till Sloss scared him awy with his dirty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Dirty stuff, Mr. Puppet? I'm shocked you would make such an allegation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By dirty stuff you mean naked ladies, right?

    ReplyDelete