Saturday, June 13, 2009

James Garner is a good looking man.

Gosh darn it, I wished I had his rugged looks, I bet he has zero problems with the ladies. Now a bookish fellow like myself feels like a million dollars if a pretty girl even smiles at him, Jimmy Garner doesn't have that problem. Sometimes I try to stand inline behind a pretty girl in the coffee shop and lean over and smell her hair.
He is one classy guy, look how he mugs the camera. Anyone would feel completely at ease chatting with him. Shooting the breeze with Jimmy Garner on the front porch swing, sipping iced tea and watching pretty girls walk their tiny rat-like dogs, a perfect afternoon.
Even as an old man he's still got it. I bet he dries a cool car, I'd love to drive a cool car, heck I'd love to drive period. Dang pesky DWIs.

1 comment:

  1. In the second pic he's got the statner toupe look goin on.

    ReplyDelete