Monday, September 7, 2009

I want me a sexy lady.

I want to meet a sexy lady, who will love me and my homespun sense of humor. We will marry with an outdoor wedding with friends, family and at least one celebrity guest in attendance. Our children will be tall and blond and we will teach them to sing and dance and make merry. We will perform as a family at country fairs and the crowds will cheer and appauld. When I'm old and sick on my deathbed my great brood will gather around me and I will tell each that I love them and kiss them farewell. When I die I will be buried on a hilltop overlooking a river valley and sparrows will sing to me. My wife will die some time after and if she hasn't re-married she will be laid at my side. Our children and grandchildren will lay flowers on our graves but will stop after a few years too busy with their own lives and over time the wind and rain shall erase our names from our tombstone. A Boyscout trying to earn his Eagle badge will clean up the grave yard and consulting old cemetery charts will mark our grave as that of Bernie and Paula Berkowitz, who are actually buried two plots over. Our great grandchild whom we had never met will try to find our graves to no avail before the bulldozers plow over the ancient graveyard for a new residential development. A young Indian couple will buy a house there and the wife will plant roses in the yard but only two will ever bloom, me and the young and lovely blond goddess who is my wife. Next store an Italian man will plant tomatoes but only two would turn red, they would be Bernie and Paula. Bernie would be sour and give the man really bad heartburn which will kill him and he will be buried in a new graveyard nearby and so the future moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment